Support at Every Step of Your Career Journey
We believe that learning and career growth does not stop at graduation or initial placement. We also believe that the true secret to a successful career in tech is attained with well-practiced technical skills, strong essential skills, agile mindset, and professional networking. Therefore, we created Atlas: a community of learning and mentorship geared to helping our graduates refine the skills they need to get the jobs they want, regardless of where they are in their career journey.
What Do We Offer?
- Weekly opportunities that are geared toward growing individual technical skills, agile mindset, essential skills, and a solid community of technical professionals that look to grow together and learn from each other.
- Learning hours and engagement events crafted and directed by a professional technical coach
- Coding Katas – ensemble style coding practice using Test Driven Development led by a professional coach, a unique high-value benefit
- Interview Katas – practice common interview questions or bring your own and get feedback
- Lean Coffee – open discussions on diverse topics decided upon by the participants
- Portfolio creation and refinement – get feedback and suggestions for putting your best work out there
- Workshops (Git, Agile, etc.) – practice and refine technical and essential skills
Who Is Eligible To Be a Part of Atlas?
- Anyone who has previously completed an Eleven Fifty Academy Immersion Bootcamp or is nearing graduation is eligible to participate in the Atlas program.
- Any alumnus looking to grow their coaching, facilitation, and project management skills is encouraged to apply to become an Atlas Volunteer Mentor.
Sign Up To Participate in Atlas
Apply To Be a Mentor